Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Beast


Wanted to start with one of my kids' favorite movies. I have seen The Sandlot dozens of times and I love the scene where The Beast is running after the one kid.  It always makes me smile because I share my office and home with my very own Beast.  I have a 2 year old English Mastiff and hope to bring home another English Mastiff, hopefully a male this time, in the future.

So why am I talking about my dog?  Well, thought I would give you a little look into my office.  I spend it every day with Daisy who loves to curl up under the desk and snore away.  I should point out that Daisy does not smell like a Daisy.  If you have ever been around an English Mastiff for any amount of time, you know that they can clear a room. Daisy has the ability to make a grown man cry and I have had to evacuate my office on more than one occasion until it was aired out.

But still, it is nice to have a companion during the long sculpting hours. Well, not much to say today, I will have a new figure to preview tomorrow and, of course, next week, I will have more WIP of the Hulk I am doing.  Signing off with a few pictures of my Beast.  Do you have any pets?  Feel free to share.





2 comments:

Henry South said...

What a beauty! I also share my space with a furry friend, Alfie the miniature schnauzer. Nothing quite like a creature being so excited that your still alive at the end of the day it nearly wee's on the floor. :)

James Van Schaik said...

Thanks. Miniature Schnauzers are great! I'm glad Daisy doesn't wee on the floor in excitement, I would end up with a flood. :)