Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk Sculpture WIP #7

All I can say is wow, this piece is taking up a lot of blog posts and a lot of time to get it done. I was hoping to have the entire skirt done for the post today but that isn't going to happen. I figure Eric, and all of you, would like to see an update to prove that I am putting in the hours on this monster.

And I am definitely putting in the hours.  I think the skirt has involved more hours to just do the front than the legs took.  Every layer of the skirt is built up and every layer of the details are as well.  I am spending a lot of time getting it just right and while the front of the skirt looks pretty close to finished, it is still a long ways off.  I have a lot of details to add to that skirt but I wanted you to see how it is turning out.

In these photos, you will see that the layers on the skirt are finished.  I may add to it still but it will be minor additions that you won't really notice unless I point them out.  In addition, I will be adding more of the details that are hanging off the skirt. So as I post in the future, keep an eye on the skirt area to see how it comes along (I may forget to point it out).

So, if you have any questions about how I am doing the skirt, please post in the comment section and if not, just enjoy the photos of the WIP.





2 comments:

pulpcitizen said...

Love this project. Big fan of the original comic book, so the commissioner is going to be very lucky. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I really like how this sculpt is coming together.