Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fan Appreciation Contest

Wow, it has been a busy two days.  Before I get into the contest, I would like to take a minute to thank my wife. She is the person behind the keyboard who is updating the kickstarter and making everything run smoothly. 

While she has been busy working on the kickstarter and business end of everything, I have been happily sculpting along for my clients.  It is exciting to see the kickstarter doing so well and while I would love to watch the computer, my wife is the tech savvy person in the family so it is just safer if I check on it over her shoulder.  Also, I want to make sure that I get my client's miniatures done and shipped out for them.

If you have a question about the kickstarter, you can email her at fireforeffectstudios@gmail.com and address it to Sirena.  She will have all the answers to your questions.

But right now, I wanted to take my lunch break to announce a fan appreciation contest that we will be running on the Fire For Effect Studios Facebook Page.  This contest will have the following prizes:

Ultimate Prize Win 1 Free Commission: 32mm Figure of any genre.

In addition, we will be raffling off a number of greens, miniatures and copies of miniatures that we have here.  So there should be something for everyone.

What you need to do to win:

For this contest, there are a few things that we will need to do as a community and it is very important.  This contest will only happen if we reach the goal. If we don't, then the draw won't happen.

So, between now and December 9th, we need to raise the number of fans who like our facebook page to 5000 for the Ultimate Prize to be raffled off.

However, if we reach a goal of 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 likes, we will be raffling off miniatures and greens, more details to follow.

To enter in to the contest, you must do the following:

1. Like the Fire For Effect Studios Page
2. Like and Share this image and link on facebook.
3. Relax and wait for the draw

And that is it.  No muss, no fuss.

We are raffling off three different types of items.  For warhammer 40k fans, we will be raffling off 10 marines throughout the contest; for heroclix fans, we have super rare, resin preproduction copies of miniatures that I received when I worked in studio; and for fantasy fans, we have a bunch of fantasy greens that I have kept over the years.  Here is a photo of some of the items in the raffle.  More details will follow the closer we get to a draw.



Thanks for all of your support in getting my studio name out there. 

No comments: