Friday, August 16, 2013

Social Media and a New Figure

If you have been following this blog for a while, you probably know that I am not up on social media.  I rarely post on facebook, I don't have a twitter account and I seem to avoid social media like it is some zombie inducing plague.  I am trying to change that and connect with fans of my work as well as anyone who enjoys a good game, either on a tabletop or on a gaming console.

So with that, I decided to start updating my social media and learning a bit more on how to use it.  If you didn't know already, I am on facebook and I welcome anyone to connect there.  I will try to get on more but sometimes the demands of sculpting keeps me on radio silence a bit.

In addition, I started a twitter account.  Follow it for quick announcements and I might even take a twitpic (I don't know where they come up with these terms, when I heard it, I thought it was just pictures of twits) or two of my desk and what I am working on.

So a short post today, just wanted to give you the links to my various social media pages.  To make it a bit longer, I will leave you with a fairly current figure.  I did this for RAFM Miniatures for their new Call of Cthulhu range. I really loved the way this one turned out and the likeness...well...let me know if you can see who it is.  Hint: it is inspired by one of my favorite movies.


No comments: