Thursday, August 15, 2013

Greens from the Past: Dark Solar

Thought I would start showing off some of the greens (or browns, or greys) that I have worked on over the years.  Some have been released, some were never released and some were greens that I did for my own personal shelf.  Today, I am going to showcase the Dark Solar that I did for Pulp City.

I really enjoyed sculpting this piece...partly because I love sculpting superheroes, which I rarely get to do now, and partly because I loved the movement that this figure has.  Very iconic pose and it has a real "not-superman" feel to it.  In addition, it is a one piece model.

If you are interested in seeing the painted version of the figure, you can here.

For the greens, just scroll through the many pictures below.









No comments: