Friday, February 14, 2014

First Sculpting Course!

I am very excited to announce that the first sculpting course went live.  It is a lot of work and I realized through this process that I needed to learn how to edit the videos on my own.  Despite the best efforts, no one, other than me, is going to know the important parts to focus on in the videos.  Others editors tend to go for "style" and not for the learning areas that are the most important.

What this means is a little extra time getting the courses out to you but it also means that they are done exactly like I want them.  But thankfully I am learning quickly and the first course is up with several under the editing process.

And to celebrate, I want to offer everyone on my blog and on the F4E Studios facebook page a chance to take a free sculpting course.  This will give you a chance to try out a course and if you would like to try more, you can simply purchase them for preorder at kickstarter prices for a limited time at the F4E store at store.f4estudios.com.

All you need to do to get the free course is click on this link: http://www.wiziq.com/course/48380-quiktec-1-cigars and enroll.  In the homework assignment, you will find password for the student campus on the f4e studios forum and that is it.  Let me know what you think.

This is a small QuikTec course and is designed to take you an evening to learn.  A quiktec course is our lowest complexity level.  I wanted to give people a chance to try a course so hopefully you will enjoy the Cigars course that is available.

Thanks again for all your support over the years.

James

No comments: