Thursday, March 13, 2008

Questions?

Do you have any questions about sculpting, the gaming industry, or terrain building? Working on a project and need advice? Ever wondered how something works in the gaming industry like the production process. Any gripes, complaints or topics you would like me to discuss. You can post these questions or, if you wish to remain anonymous you can email them to me at:

james_vanschaik@yahoo.ca

(just add "knife's edge" to the header) and I'll do my best to aswer them.

James Van Schaik

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any questions, but I just had to comment that your work is incredible!

Anonymous said...

What are your sculpts made with?? I.e. what kind of putty are you using, it looks like you use at least 3 different kinds and are there reasons you use certain ones?

James Van Schaik said...

Thanks for the great comments. I'll be doing a series on putties. I use mainly Brown Stuff and Procreate.