Thursday, October 17, 2013

Exciting News!

It has been a long time coming and while I can't share too much information with you, I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you or the blog.  I have just been extremely busy getting a website finished up...

Yes, you heard that right.  I am finally going to be entering the new millennium and launching my own website to showcase my sculptures and my services.

In addition to the website, I have a few things in the pipeline and will be launching some opportunities for fans of my work or people who just want to learn more about this thing called sculpting.  Lots of news over the next few weeks as I shuffle between getting my website up, finishing up some projects and getting more of that gigantic Hulk done.

I will also have a big reveal for the website so make sure that you keep up on the latest developments.

2 comments:

Jodee Benavides said...

I am interested to learn about commissioning pieces from you. Good luck on the Website launch.

James Van Schaik said...

Hi Jodee,

I replied to your email, let me know if you received it.

You can email me directly at jamesvs200@gmail.com.

Thanks

James