Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Introducing-Pulp City

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to introduce you to the new company I am working for called Pulp Monsters. They produce an awesome superhero skirmish game called Pulp City. The concepts and art for this game are really fun to work on I love working with them. Here is a link to their site to go check it out:

http://pulpmonsters.com/heroes.html

The rules for this great game are absolutely free and it takes very little investment to start playing as it is a skirmish level game so you only need a few figures to start. If you like superhero's you will find something you like about Pulp City(one of my favourite parts about the website is the cool sound effects).

Keep an eye out for upcoming photo's of my stuff that I sculpted for them, I will post them as soon as legally possible!

No comments: